AP Grab Bucket Series PGX
The AP grab buckets, type PGX, are heavy, robust machines with a large capacity, suitable for use to a heavy telescopic handler or wheel loader. The stiffening profile in the bucket gives the ap grab bucket machine extra strength to allow the PGX to accomplish the toughest tasks.
The increased back profile avoids spilling of feed. Thanks to the ingenious geometry the upper frame (when opened) will not extend the bucket. This makes it possible to move the bucket to a wall and shovel all the material, so no rests will be left behind and the upper frame will not touch the wall.
The PGX come with fixed tines (thickness 25 mm) and an extra heavy frame with 3 pivot points and is provided with heavy pivot points. The grab bucket can be equipped with all common quick attachments (welded). Widths from 260 to 300 cm, the capacity varies from 2,00 to 2,40 m³.
Technical specifications AP grab bucket series PGX
|Type||Width cm||Depth cm||Height cm||Capacity m³*||Weight kg|
* Capacity when frame is closed
• Standardly equipped with hydraulic hoses and ½” male BSP couplings
• Necessary hydraulic power : 50 l./min. – 180 bar (max. 80 l./min. – 220 bar)
Standard equipment series PGX
- Extra stiffening profile in bottom
- Increased back profile
- Reinforced back
- Plate thickness 10 mm (extra strong steel Domex 420)
- Wear-resistant Hardox knife on back side
- Double, wear-resistant knife in 400 HB grade steel
- Pressure safety valve
- Welded quick attachments
Options series PGX
■ Increased perforated plate on back / bucket
■ All common quick attachments
■ Preparements for Z kinematics