AP Grader plane
The AP grader plane is designed for the construction and maintenance of gravel and dirt roads. Due to the universally adjustable blade all sorts of road profiles, like a roof profile, can be made in only a single pass.
With the help of the hydraulically adjustable ripper tines old roads / paths can be loosened to a depth of 100 mm, after which the material can be used again for grading.
Suitable for tractors from 8 T with three-point linkage Cat. III.
• Hydraulic blade adjustment
• Hydraulic angle adjustment
• Hydraulic swivel adjustment
• Removable Hardox knives 25 mm.
• Certified 3-points linkage
• Hydraulic wheel set
• Load sensing hydraulic control
• Delivered with approval certificate EU regulation 167/2013 and thereby providing the possibility to apply for a licence plate
• APMB-1 control box
|Type||Working width cm||Transport width|
• Side plough
• Roadside milling machine 900 mm.